Casting call for all uniquely talented Musicians!
(EMG) Entertainment Management Group is currently seeking amazing new talent for a special musical concept that is certain to take South Florida and the world by storm. It is a known fact that EMG is one the premier providers of DJ’s and musicians for many of Southern Florida’s hot spots, lavish weddings, corporate and private events. The demand for our unique services has drastically increased and we are now seeking to expand our pool of fresh and talented musicians. Take a look below to determine whether you are one of the lucky few that we are looking for.
- Have 3-5+ solid years’ experience as a: Violinist, Vocalist, Saxophonist, Guitarist, Keyboardist, Pianist, Harpist, Flutist, Cellist, Steel Drummer or trumpeter …ELECTRIC versions of these are a +++.
- Have had recent and consistent successes and opportunities ranging from performing with local and/or international bands, clubs and/or lavish events, (I.e. weddings, corporate and/or celebrity events).
- Adaptable, flexible and resourceful when it comes to learning new music genres including Top 40’s, Latin and Dance while adding your own innovative twist.
- Dependable, take direction well and have no issue working with other like-minded and talented individuals?
- Have your own top-of-the-line musical equipment
- Have your own reliable transportation, email and cell phone
- Able to play one or more instruments really well, (just OK will not cut it!).
EMG controls the very niche market of offering our luxury clients a refreshingly modern approach to traditional event entertainment, A/V, and lighting décor. You should have an interest to work with weddings, corporate, and special events as our company is a major part of one of the most important days in our clients’ lives!
What’s in it for you?
- You will form part of an intimate but very talented, powerful and driven team!
- From time to time, you will have the opportunity to rub shoulders with local and international celebrities when working events.
- You will have the opportunity take advantage of our resources as a company, (i.e. Marketing, Sales, Operations, Artist Management, and most of all….our highly coveted and loyal client roster); all of which could never be acquired as an independent artist.
- And for the select few, you will have the opportunity to have your talents nurtured and promoted all throughout Southern Florida and our expanding markets. The sky’s the limit!
Do you have what it takes?
- Must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision, and be willing to work evenings, weekends and major holidays.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Outstanding customer service and exceptional work ethic.
- At least 2-3+ years as a performer with a proven track record of having serviced events such as weddings, corporate and other types of private events, is preferred, but not required.
Please do NOT call our office regarding this position.
We are a VALUES driven organization. Our Core Values are:
– Refreshingly Innovative
If you feel you are a good fit for our organization, please apply by sending your resume and a 5-10 min. sound bite, ( via Sound Cloud or Drop box format), to: DreamTeam@emgArtists.com
EMG is an equal opportunity employer.