1. Eighteen percent of couples ask their guests to arrive in black-tie attire.
2. One in five couples include purple in their wedding color palette.
3. According to Pantone, there are 116 shades of pink.
6. One out of every 10 brides doesn’t wear white or ivory.
7. Eight percent of grooms get a prewedding peek at the dress.
8. Twenty percent of couples have a groom’s cake.
9. Sixty-nine percent of brides wear a veil.
10. The average bridesmaid dress costs $147…and only 2 percent of bridesmaids will actually wear their dresses again.
11. Seven percent of brides don’t wear a wedding ring.
12. You can squeeze 70 songs into an average four-hour-long reception.